SELECTIVE NATURALS Forest Sticks Guinea Pig Treats Blackberry & Chamomile
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Selective Naturals Forest Sticks delicious and nutritious guinea pig and rabbit treats perfectly complement the Selective food and hay range. With high fiber and no added sugars, they are also ideal for pet chinchillas and degus. It's the tasty, healthy way to treat your pets.
Science Selective is the widest range of veterinary recommended species-specific foods formulated to meet the nutritional needs of small furry pets. Now treating small pets can be healthy as well as delicious too, with Selective Naturals. These Forest Sticks with Blackberry and Chamomile are a tasty baked treats made fresh from our bakery in the heart of Suffolk and are high in fibre with no added sugar - ideal for small pet herbivores.
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet's regular diet. Allow 1-2 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
- Treats suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
- With tasty blackberry and chamomile
- Perfect for hand feeding, interaction and bonding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High in fibre - 25%
- With long fibre to help support dental and digestive wellbeing
- Truly tasty with no added sugars
- No artificial colours
- Contains linseed - a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging