EXO TERRA Canopy Worm Dish
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Tree-dwelling reptiles and amphibians are often reluctant to use ground-level food dishes. The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish is an elevated, escape-free worm feeder-dish that can be mounted at any desired height.
Simply stick the self-adhesive clip to the glass of your terrarium and mount the feeder-dish to provide your reptiles constantly with mealworms.
The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish prevents mealworms from escaping, while they remain visible to the terrarium inhabitants. Mealworms need to be contained when they're placed inside the terrarium. If not, they will quickly ‘escape' by digging their way into the substrate, and lose their vitamin coating rapidly.
The convenient clip-system allows you to easily remove the dish for a refill or cleanup. The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish is constructed in two parts to facilitate cleaning.
Key Features :
- Elevated, escape-free worm feeder-dish
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles and amphibians
- Great for rock-climbing lizards and geckos
- Natural rock design, integrates in desert and tropical terrariums
- Can be installed at any desired height
- Convenient, self-adhesive clip-system